Followers / Seguidores

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

UPDATE: Alligator Stitch / Crocodile Stitch Neck Warmer!

TA-DA!   I'm finished my first crocodile-stitched crochet item:

All I have to do is sew in the ends and add a button and it will be ready to wear.  It's pretty thick and I think it  will be nice and warm for winter.

Here is the finished item.  I wrote out the materials and final row count to equal the 26 inches required for this pattern:





My former "progress" pictures are here"
Alligator Stitch / Crocodile Stitch Neckwarmer:
http://crochetgottaloveit.blogspot.com/2012/01/alligator-stitch-crocodile-stitch-neck.html











2 comments:

  1. Чудесный шарфик! Мне очень нравится!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lee Ann!
    Thanks for visiting my weblog!
    This crocodile scarf will be my next project.
    Thanks for you too!

    Iza
    www.cafedameiatarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you! :)